Go tick tock with this unique workbook that takes you through a fascinating voyage in time, as you learn all about the how to's of reading the 12 hour and 24 hour clock as well as the conversion and comparison of time.
Learn the measure of money and the relationship between different units of money as you solve simple problems related to situations arising in everyday life. Bring home this distinctive series and let your children garner essential mathematical skills early in life!
This book consist of 60 pages.
• Understanding 12 hour and 24 hour clock readings
• Understanding digital and analog time representations
• Addition and Subtraction of time
• Time facts based on a calendar
• Solving simple scenario based time problems
• Understanding the Indian currency
• Addition and Subtraction of money
• Equating rupee and paise values
• Solving simple money problems in the Indian system