Dive deep into the sorrows of the Indian farmers and workers in 'Weavers, Smelters and Factory Owners' and acquaint yourself with the troubles and the difficulties of worldwide farmers in 'Peasants and Farmers'. Learn about the changing phase of India and the world in 'The Age of Industrialisation’.
It is useful across CBSE / ICSE / IB / SSE / State Board curricula. Recommended for Class VI and above.
This book consist of 100 pages.
• The Coming of Modern Agriculture in England
• Bread Basket and Dust Bowl
• The Indian Farmer and Opium Production
• History of Indian Textile Industry
• History of Iron and steel Industry in India
• Pre- Industrial Age
• Industrialisation in the colonies
• Cotton Market in India
• Brain Ticklers
• Revise with Trim
• Answer key