Unfold the stories of the two most famous revolutions in the history of the Eastern world. Travel into the past and know about the sacrifices of the millions in 'The Nationalist Movement in Indo-China' and 'Nationalism in India'.
It is useful across CBSE / ICSE / IB / SSE / State Board curricula. Recommended for Class VI and above.
This book consist of 114 pages.
• Emerging from the Shadow of China
• Education, Disease and Rellgion
• The Communist Movement and Vietnamese Nationalism
• The Nation and its Heroes
• Development in the Early 20th Century India
• Towards Civil Disobedience Movement
• A Sense of Collective Belonging
• Brain Ticklers
• Revise with Trim
• Answer key