Spinning Wheels 7 have proved themselves to be one of the greatest inventions. This is an amazing kit that will show you how wheels can be employed to make different products. Spinning wheels 7 contains 235+ pieces of wheels, chains, cables and gears which will help your child discover how a mechanical vehicle is made to move.
It also contains a guide to make 7 different mechanical models. The package includes the following activities. Windmill, Carousel, Gigometer, Cable Car, Float Parade, Elevator, Big wheel.
While performing above activities, you will come across various challenges which will take you through the concepts of science.
Contains 235 + Pieces.
• Experience and learn the application of wheels, chains, gears and cables with the help of 7 illustrative models
• Learn the type of gears and their applications
• Understand use of gears in robotics
• Learn principles of energy, laws of mechanics
• Refer to the manual for complete guidance on connections
• Answer some tricky questions about Cable Cars