Go tick tock with this unique workbook that takes you through a fascinating voyage in time, as you learn all about the how to's of reading the 12 hour and 24 hour clock as well as the conversion and comparison of time.
Learn the measure of money and the relationship between different units of money as you solve simple problems related to situations arising in everyday life.
Bring home this distinctive series and let your children garner essential mathematical skills early in life!!
This book consist of 58 pages.
• Reading and writing time according to the 12hr clock
• Addition and Subtraction of time
• Time facts based on a calendar
• Solving simple scenario based time problems
• Understanding the Indian currency
• Addition and Subtraction of money
• Learning about the different currencies
• Solving simple money problems in the Indian system
• Understanding the co-ordinates in a graph
• Plotting the data on a bar graph
• Understanding tally marks