Numbers are written differently in various languages but have a universal meaning.
This unique workbook introduces the concept of number system, place value, sequencing and ordering of numbers, thereby laying a strong foundation for children to master the world of numbers. Bring home this distinctive series and let your children garner essential mathematical skills early in life!
This book consist of 52 pages.
• Writing 2 and 3 digit numbers in figures and words
• Ordering and sequencing of numbers
• Learning the place values of 2 and 3 digit numbers
• Forming numbers based on their place values
• Writing the numbers in expanded and condensed form
• Identifying odd and even numbers
• Rounding of numbers