Fractions and decimals are everywhere, from the price tags to the exam scores to one's body weight.
Hence, it becomes imperative to know what they mean and how they are represented.
This book consist of 60 pages.
• Understanding the place of each digit in a decimal
• Writing a decimal in words
• Writing a decimal numerically
• Comparing and converting decimals
• Addition and subtraction of decimals
• Conversion of decimals and fractions
• Conversion of fractions to their lowest term
• Addition and subtraction of fractions
• Solving decimal and fraction related problems with examples from our practical lives