A Concept that speaks many languages but has a universal meaning.
This unique work book introduces the concept of addition and charts a path for the child to master it.
Bring home this distinctive series and let your children garner essential mathematical skills early in life!
This book consist of 52 pages.
• Addition of numbers based on the place values
• Addition of 3 and 4 digit numbers
• Vertical and horizontal addition
• Finding the addends, given the sum
• Creating greatest and least numbers and their sum
• Finding the addition facts
• Addition of 3 numbers
• Solving of scenario-based problems