Hydro Power Pro-Water Generator shows how a combination of hydraulic and pneumatic system can be employed to a mechanical system. Using the individual components that come with the package, the child can understand the basics of how a generator works and also how hydraulics and pneumatics can be used in conjunction.
Before the development of hydraulic systems, machines were designed to work on pneumatics for light work. They couldn’t be applied to do heavy jobs because air is compressible and it generated lags while functioning and the efficiency was poor. After the emergence of hydraulics, pneumatic systems were replaced by hydraulic systems but there were still certain applications which required the combination of both the technologies.
This kit targets one of them. It will provide a great learning experience and will familiarize the child with the development phase of both the technologies.
Contains 85 + Pieces.
• Learn the working principles of water generators and their applications
• Explore hydraulic and pneumatic systems and how they can be employed to a mechanical system
• Understand the working principle of a water mill and conversion of energy
• Various components of an air water powered system and their functions
• Build working model of water mill system with piston integration