Read more about the two most valued art form that embodies the basic needs of society. Get enamoured by travelling into ancient world of print in the 'Print Culture and the Modern World'. Understand how social customs and needs decided the dress codes of societies in 'Clothing: A Social History'.
It is useful across CBSE / ICSE / IB / SSE / State Board curricula. Recommended for Class VI and above.
This book consist of 118 pages.
• Sumptuary Laws and Social Hierarchy
• New Times and Change in Clothing
• Transformation in Colonial India
• Print and the Early World
• The Print Culture and its Impact
• The Print Culture and the Developments
• India and the World of Print
• Brain Ticklers
• Revise with Trim
• Answer key