Get to know how different factors intermingled with each other to shape ‘The Making of a Global World’. Trace the history of evolution of cricket from a bat and ball game to the modern commercial sport in 'History and Sport - Story of Cricket'.
It is useful across CBSE / ICSE / IB / SSE / State Board curricula. Recommended for Class VI and above.
This book consist of 118 pages.
• The Pre- Mordern World
• Change in the 19th Century World and its Impact
• India and the Changing World
• Inter-War Economy
• The Post World War I Scenario
• The Historical Development of Cricket as a Game in England
• Cricket Across the Globe
• The Mordern Trasformations of the Game
• Brain Ticklers
• Revise with Trim
• Answer key