Force 11 enables children to assemble parts and transform them in to six different types of gear driven apparatus actuated by solar power.
In physics elasticity is the physical property of a material that returns to its original shape after the stress that deforms it is removed .
Assembling the parts of this product we can create devices like Yo-Yo,Troll, Catapult, Sail car, Helicopter, etc.
Learn about elasticity and prepare to have a lot of fun
Contains 170 + Pieces.
• Learn concepts of elasticity using simple machines
• Understand Hooke's law and elasticity formulas
• View related videos for enhanced learning experience
• Refer the manual for complete guidance on connections
• Answer some tricky questions
• Engage in other Do-It-Yourself activities like making a catapult and release skiff